Commercial Cleaning Brisbane
When you facility requires a commercial cleaning Brisbane service that is quality focused and reliable, Time Out Cleaning is your preferred choice. Our commercial cleaning division cleans all types of buildings ranging from medical facilities, government buildings and retail premises right through to industrial complexes.
We take pride in our strict quality control system which ensures a high standard of cleanliness each and every time. The clients we work with have complete peace of mind in knowing that their premises will always be professionally cleaned to the highest possible standard.
Quality Brisbane Commercial Cleaners
When our clients experience our commercial cleaning service for the first time, they are thrilled to see the transformation of their premises. More importantly than making a good “first impression” we pride our selves on delivering a consistent level of quality with our cleaning. We are able to achieve this through strict quality control systems, staff training and investing heavily in the latest equipment available to the industry.
Processes, training and equipment is one part of our organisation, but the most important part of our business is our people. To deliver an outstanding level of service to our clients, we first need to educate our core philosophies and commitment to quality to all members of our team. Not only does this practice deliver a high standard of cleaning to our clients, it also demonstrates that we as an organisation are here to provide the very best in customer service as well.
Commercial Cleaning Brisbane Services
- Sporting Complexes
- Medical centers
- Government buildings
- Mufti level complexes
Commercial Cleaning tips
By implementing a few basic changes to your premises, you can increase the overall cleanliness. Also when people are exposed to an untidy or dirty environment, it usually results in people feeling frustrated with the commercial premises in general.
As always it is in the best interest of everyone to keep a commercial premises as clean as possible and to avoid a potential hazards from occurring. The following tips can help to minimize this:
- Attend to all hard surface liquid spills” immediately” to avoid any slip hazards from happening.
- Place “Please keep clean” signage in the common areas such as the kitchen or lunch room.
- At least once per week have all employees tidy and organize their work area. This helps to minimize excess clutter from forming.
- Provide a few basic cleaning chemicals and anti bacterial wipes ready in case of spills, a good example is a cupboard underneath the kitchen.
- Make sure your air conditioning ducts and filters have been cleaned and services.
- With entrances that have a high volume of foot traffic, place a good quality rubber mat or runner that will capture most the soil and debris from peoples shoes.
- Have your carpets cleaned at least once every 12 months. an excellent time to do this is just before winter. This will help to minimize dust and allergens.
Contact Us to discuss your business requirements and cleaning frequency